Magnesium Sleep + Collagen Renew
A blend of unique ingredients to incorporate into your night-time routine to support restful sleep and skin rejuvenation. This formula features a blend of high strength Magnesium, Passion flower, Collagen peptides, Vitamin C and Zinc in a great tasting powder.
Available in 250g powder
Nutra-Life Magnesium Sleep + Collagen Renew is a unique blend of high strength Magnesium, Passion flower, Collagen Peptides, Vitamin C, Glycine and Zinc to support restful sleep and skin rejuvenation.
For a simple addition to your night-time routine Nutra-Life Magnesium Sleep + Collagen Renew;
- Supports a restful sleep while your skin rejuvenates overnight
- Contains Collagen peptides to support skin elasticity, integrity and regeneration
- Relaxes and eases nervous tension for a more restful night’s sleep
- Helps you to fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up feeling refreshed
Contains Magnesium citrate – a well absorbed, organic form of Magnesium for higher absorption when compared to Magnesium oxide.
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 1 level scoop (10g) dissolved in 200mL of water (cold or warm) once daily. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Each level 10g scoop provides:
- Magnesium citrate Equiv. Elemental Magnesium 300mg
- Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) herb dry extract 100mg
- Equiv. Passiflora incarnata herb dry 500mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 16mg
- Hydrolysed collagen 2.5g
- Glycine 3g
- Zinc glycinate Equiv. Zinc 4mg
Bulking agent (maltodextrin), Acidity regulators (malic acid, citric acid), Natural colours (beetroot juice, grape skin extract), Natural flavours (blackcurrant & strawberry), Natural sweetener (glucose, thaumatin), Anti-caking agent (guar gum, silicon dioxide).
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners.
Contains: Animal product (Bovine collagen), sulfites (in the grape skin extract), glucose
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.