Gut Health - Berry
Digestive health and liver tonic in a single daily serve combining Prebiotics with Glutamine, Slippery Elm, Aloe Vera and Marshmallow to support healthy digestion and bloating.
Available in 180g powder
This great tasting formula combines the Prebiotics Acacia and Pectin with Glutamine, Globe Artichoke and Slippery Elm to support gut lining integrity and bloating and to help maintain a healthy digestive function. It also contains Meriva®, a patented form of Curcumin.
Prebiotics stimulate the growth and activity of good bacteria in the colon.
Taken regularly, Nutra-Life Gut Health may help to:
- Maintain a healthy digestive function including bloating and bowel irregularity, as well as support liver health
- Assist with digestive discomfort and soothe the gut lining
- Stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the colon and support bowel regularity and managing flatulence
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 1 level scoop (6g) once daily 30 minutes before a meal or twice daily for bloating support. Dissolve in 150ml of water or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Stir until mixed. Drink plenty of water.
Each level scoop of 6g provides:
- Glutamine 2g
- Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) stem bark powder 750mg
- Pectin (Prebiotic) 600mg
- Quercetin dihydrate 200mg
- Acacia (Prebiotic) 1.2g
- Meriva® Curcumin phospholipid complex 50mg
- Equiv. Curcuminoids 10mg
- Herbal extracts equiv.
- Aloe vera leaf inner juice dry 10g
- Cynara scolymus (Globe artichoke) leaf fresh 5g
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root dry 1.06g
- Zinc (as gluconate) 7.5mg
- Acidity regulators (sodium bicarbonate, malic acid, citric acid), Natural flavour (blackcurrant), Natural colour (beetroot juice), Natural sweetener (stevia)
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Due to turmeric input, product may appear orange in colour.
Soya bean products (tiny amount from Lecithin in the Curcumin phospholipid complex).
PREGNANCY & BREASTFEEDING
Not suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A., Italy.