Ester-C® + for Kids Chewables
Provides 24 hour immune support for children from 4 years of age. Naturally sweetened and may aid in decreasing the duration and severity of colds.
Available in 60 & 120 chewable tablets
Ester-C® is a researched form of Vitamin C that supports natural immunity. It is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C and may be better tolerated than standard Vitamin C in people who are sensitive to acidic foods.
Nutra-Life Ester-C® + for Kids chewables:
- Provides 24 hour immune support
- May help reduce the duration and severity of colds
Children 4-8 Years: Chew 1-3 tablets daily with food. Children 9 Years and Above: Chew 1-4 tablets daily with food. Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Each chewable tablet provides:
- Ester-C® (Calcium ascorbate – threonate complex) 110mg
- Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 84mg
- Sodium ascorbate 46mg
- Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 41mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 45mg
- Total Vitamin C 170mg
- Zinc (as gluconate) 2mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100 IU) 2.5μg
- Tabletting aids
- Natural flavours
- Natural sweeteners (fructose, stevia)
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, soy, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
Suitable for vegetarians (but not vegans due to the Vitamin D).