Magnesium Complete Calm Formula
This calming and relaxing Magnesium formula helps the body during times of stress or mild anxiety. Combining Lemon balm and Withania with Magnesium plus Vitamins B5, B6 and B12, this product not only relieves stress, but may also help with a restful, undistributed night sleep.
Available in 180g powder
This formula is specifically designed to have a calming and relaxing effect on the body and support adrenal function during times of stress. It combines the herbs Lemon balm and Withania with Magnesium plus Vitamins B5, B6 and B12. Our formula uses KSM-66™ Withania, a herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for calming during times of stress. Vitamins B6 and B5 are important for supporting adrenal function during times of stress.
Taken regularly, Nutra-Life Magnesium Complete Calm Formula may help to:
- Relieve stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Calm and relax the body during times of stress
- Support a restful, undisturbed sleep
Recommended Adult Dosage: Mix 1 level scoop (3g) in 200ml of water. Take twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving size: 3g (1 level scoop)
Servings per pack (if using recommended dosage): 60
Daily Dose Size: 6g (2 level scoops)
- Ingredient (note) – Per 3g serve | Per 6g dose
- Magnesium (as citrate) – 150mg | 300mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) – 25μg | 50μg
- Calcium pantothenate – 16.4mg | 32.8mg
- Equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) – 15mg | 30mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride – 18.2mg | 36.5mg
- Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) – 15mg | 30mg
- Standardised herbal extract equiv. dry Withania somnifera (KSM-66™ Ashwagandha) root – 3.75g | 7.5g
- Equiv. Withanolides – 15mg | 30mg
- Herbal extract equiv. dry Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) leaf – 1.95g | 3.9g
- Also contains: anti-caking agent, flavours, maltodextrin, natural sweetener
- Contains Lactose
Wheat, gluten, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin & mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.